- Document, layout, design, prototype, script and tune levels from concept to polish.
- Strong knowledge of Game Design: learning curve, directing the player, difficulty levels, balancing, pacing, motivation & reward cycle, accessibility
- Scripting gameplay logic and AI encounters.
- Familiar with the level design fundamentals, constraints, and narrative.
- Working close with narrative design to ensure the story is carried well throughout the level.
- Assist the lead level designer in mentoring and coaching junior member of the level design team
- Ensure consistency with the Creative Director / Lead Level Designer‘s vision
- Multiple shipped AAA titles and at least 3 years of experience in Game Design.
- Understanding of what makes a game level fun and engaging.
- Understanding of environmental aesthetics.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to rapidly prototype 3D levels using industry standard design tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A passion for gaming in a wide variety of game genre
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Unreal a plus.
- Experience with 2D or 3D Art Packages a plus.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work