- Customise rendering pipeline of the existing engines and develop new features according to other members’ requests.
- Work closely with Technical Artists and Art Directors to push visual fidelity and performance boundaries.
- Expert advisor to other team members on real-time rendering matters.
- Provide low level graphics advice and support to TA and Art team to solve a relevant issue of rendering.
- Find points of bottleneck and solve performance issues to improve player experiences.
- Defining a schedule with a lead engineer.
- Sharing knowledge to the engineering team in the company to grow together.
- Reviewing source codes that are written by other members.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Completed at least 1 full cycle title and at least 5 years of experience in rendering engineer role.
- Strong knowledge of rendering programming, graphics debugging and 3D mathematics.
- Strong understanding of multithreaded/parallel programming.
- Strong console experience.
- Self-motivated, professional, and a great team-player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience with Unreal/Unity is a plus.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment is a plus
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Rendering Engineer - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work