- Work closely with the design lead, creative director and Engineers to build fun and engaging gameplay mechanics and systems.
- Design, prototype, script and tune levels from concept to completion.
- Work with the Engineering team to implement and refine gameplay content.
- Create and update clear and concise design documentation, tables and supporting diagrams.
- Perform & analyse user testing and recommend design solutions.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure your work is delivered on time and to the highest quality possible.
- Extensive experience designing and balancing gameplay mechanics.
- Able to rapidly prototype 3D levels using industry standard design tools.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Good understanding of maths and strong scripting skills.
- Positive, professional attitude with a willingness to take design feedback when offered.
- Multiple shipped AAA titles and at least 5 yrs experience.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience in Unreal a plus.
E-mail us email@example.com
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Job Position - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work