- Work closely with the Art Director to create the final look of the 3D scenes, while technically maintaining consistent shot quality.
- Engaging at every stage of production including pre-visualization of complicated sequences, look development, and research development.
- Optimize and troubleshoot lighting and rendering problems.
- Build and support light rigs, shading setups to be used by other lighters.
- Develop shot and render passes as needed to support the shot compositors.
- Perform all tasks associated with the lighting process, including look development, rendering passes, and doing pre-compositions.
- Good skill experience with 3D Max, Maya and Adobe After effects. Experience with Nuke is a plus.
- 5 years’ experience working on movie, TV series or commercial.
- Thorough understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and look development.
- Good understanding of photography and film, and how the interactions of light, lenses and film emulsions make up the image.
- Evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots.
- Ability to share techniques and mentor junior level talent.
- Excellent team and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience in scripting language a plus.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- E-mail Title:
"Senior Lighting Artist - Your Name"*
- Linkedin URL
- Anything else that shows your work